This is it everybody, it’s that time of year again already… It’s almost Christmas!!!
We’ve been holding off for weeks now – we suffer from acute Tinselitus as soon as November kicks in – but de to the Christmas songs on the radio, the decorations lining the streets and the late night shopping in the shops, we’ve decided that we can officially start posting our Christmas Craft ideas!
Up first, we’ve got these delightful cookie cutter tree decorations – they’re an absolute breeze to make and you can personalise them perfectly!
So without further ado, here’s our super-easy guide:
What You’ll Need:
- Metal cookie cutters
- Decorative paper or card
- Hot glue gun
- Coloured string or thin ribbon
What To Do:
- Dab hot glue around the edge of your chosen cookie cutter and quickly press it against the backing paper/card of your choice – we recommend using card to ensure it stays intact whilst crafting.
- Once the glue has cooled down, cut around the excess paper/card carefully to make sure there isn’t any poking over the edge of your cookie cutter
- Tie a loop in your coloured string or ribbon and glue it carefully in place on the back of the paper/card
- After leaving it a few minutes to cool down and dry fully, you’re ready to hang your new decorations on your tree!
And there you have it!
That’s not so hard now, is it?
So go on, give it a go and let us know how you get on – we’d love to see your pictures!