It’s that time of year again when we’re left scratching our heads between a £5 box of chocolates and a bottle of cheap wine. Well, if you’d like to get your Secret Santa something different this year we’re here to help with our top 10 list of gift ideas.
1. A cool anti-slip mat that lets you keep your stuff on the dashboard. Perfect for the colleague who’s always asking for a lift.
2. A self stirring mug for those who spend more time in the tea room than they do at their desk.
3. The Jack Rabbit headphone splitter, for the friend who’s always asking you to ‘check out this tune’.
4. Mojito flavour lip balm – for your alcoholic buddy.
5. Combination lock bottle stop – for your selfish, alcoholic buddy.
6. A pick and mix edible sweet tree – the perfect desktop plant.
7. A monthly subscription to the chocolate brownie club. Need we say more?
8. Special touch gloves for your iphone. For the bus-catching Candy Crusher.
9. A specially designed half spoon for your awkward ‘2.5 sugars’ friend.
10. Microwavable cosy boots for…actually, after all that shopping, maybe you should just keep those.