Black and white schemes are timeless. This classic colour way will work particularly well in bathrooms, giving a clean uncluttered look and in bedrooms glamour can be played to the max.
Try these stylish ideas for jaw-dropping impact.
- Introduce warmth with throws and cushions
- Feminise a room with gentle lines and big bloom motifs
- Set a dramatic scene with highly polished or mirrored furniture
- Geometric wallpaper is always a winner in such a striking colour way
- Elegant lighting will introduce a delicate touch
- Add shimmer with black beading and jewels
- Texture and pattern play a big part in the success of a such a simply coloured scheme
- An accent colour can inject energy into the design, think zingy colours for drama and softer muted colours for easy romance
We mustn’t forget the windows and fortunately there is a great selection of mono blinds at Blinds 2go.
- In a bathroom our PVC roller blinds are unbeatable, they will last for years repelling all water and soapy products.
- For a sound night’s sleep a blackout blind is just the ticket.
- The warmth and tradition of a wooden blind will beautifully balance such a modern palette.